Monday, April 30, 2012

Yep, Hello friends!  I followed a dear friends tutorial on how to make a blog pretty and look what I came up with!  This'll be my Mother's Day clothes!  I have to give great thanks to Whynter for her tutorial because it's the very first one that I actually understood!  Now, I can change up my blog clothes to fit the season's or my mood or whatever!  Whynter, your an Angel and a true blessing!  Thank you so much for helping me to understand where no one else could.  Love ya girl friend!♥♥  Follow Whynters name and it will take you to her tutorial...


It's a gorgeous day here today!  It's 72 degrees right now and the sun is shining gloriously!  Our lawn guys are here cutting grass and trimming and the cats are all hiding from the noise.  Gretchyn, my girly girl terrier is up on the back of the love seat watching their every move but at least she's not barking her brains out like she does when the mailman shows up. :)


It's lefty overs for dinner tonight and with housework all caught up I have plenty of play time in psp.  So will be making a tag or two for the group.


Ya'll take care and have a wonderful day and beautimous night! :)
huggles,



No comments:

Post a Comment