Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas Eve!

It’s the day before Christmas.  The shopping’s all done.  The apartment is so aromatic from baking cookies and fresh apples and oranges sitting in a bowl on the dining room table.  
Kitties are napping on the back of the couch being warmed by incoming sunbeams.  They’re fat and sassy, well fed to boot.  
My friends and Loved ones, I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas.  
I wish you the dreams of your hearts.   My one reason for enjoying this Christmas Holiday is that Jesus came from the Heaven’s above, became one of us to live, serve, heal, then die so that we all could have that salvation that he brought to us freely from his heart to ours.  
This is Christ’s Birthday and I celebrate knowing that one day we will all celebrate together as one with Him our Lord.  
Happy Birthday Jesus, I’m waiting for your return.  
Love you always, me,
Rhonda

No comments:

Post a Comment