Saturday, December 10, 2011

Whoa~It's another Cold Weekend!

I should probably work for the Weather Channel as I give a lot of local weather reports! rofl  Yeah, well it’s a fridig(lol) 20 degrees out there right now.  4:40 a.m.  eh, Yup, I’m still up.
I just added a bunch more fabby places to visit for Scrap kits, masks, tutorials and all sorts of freebies like these wonderful Cluster frames I found over at Lesia’s.  She’s on the list, go check her out!
I’m talking about my Taggers Paradise page folks!  I know most everyone puts all their fav links over on the side as an afterthought and hopefully you catch them, but I wanted my favorite hang outs to get the entire page so your not trying to read the middle and catch the side at the same time.  I don’t know about ya’ll, but my eyes don’t multi task very well. lol  There are some that have 2 blinkies/banners because they also have secondary sites for tuts and stuff so yeah, there’s another addy to follow. :)  
Okies, I’m outa here.  I have 3 tired kitties staring at me waiting for me to hit the trail.  Adios my friends, great weekend to you all!
Hugs and Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment