Sunday, January 1, 2012

He He Heeee... We Stomped 'em Again!

Packers win 45-41 over the Detroit Lions to take the team to a franchise-best 15-1 record. 
Congratulations to Matt Flynn on his record-setting day to become the first player in Packers history to throw for more than 400 yards and six touchdowns!
Catch all of the day’s highlights here: http://pckrs.com/vrh2
Poor Detroit, headed back with their little Lion’s tails between their legs….Sorry guys, we, “THE PACK” are still on top and still undefeated!!!  
I do believe we are gonna get the Gold this year.  WooHooo!  Great cheese this year folks!!!
Oh yes, I’m a humble person.  I don’t normally brag about anything.  But when it comes to the PACK, I boast boastfully!!!
I’m still doing the happy dance and moon dance!  Can ya do that with a cane? ROFLMAO!  You betcha!
Huggles,
the CheeseHead Granny in BG
BTW~~~HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment