Saturday, May 19, 2012

Hiya's in the late hours of Friday into Saturday.  I thought I'd post a blurb since I'm finding sleep far off tonight.

I wanted to announce here that 4TART Lovers is no more, and we've adopted a new name for the forum: "the PSP Nook"...Kinda cute, sorta quaint.  We all thought it was a pretty neat name to go by.  The reasoning for the change is that ProBoards is now offering us our own domain name so I asked our members if they would like to hang on to 4TART Lovers or change it to something new before getting the domain name.  Well, it's settled. lol

So this Wednesday we get our new URL then probably by the weekend we'll have our own Domain Name.  This is so cool and exciting!♥♥♥

I'm going to add a couple of new boards too.  

  • a Never Ending Story, and
  • a Daily Question
Maybe even a
  • Friday Free Tube Lottery using a random name generator.  Then whoever gets the free tube, has to make a tag for someone else with it.
Nearly 4 a.m. so I'm hittin' the trail now.  
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

hugs,


♥♥♥Visit us♥♥♥


No comments:

Post a Comment