Friday, May 25, 2012

Hi there folks.  
I took yesterday off after a hectic day of running around town.  The only good thing I got out of it was the best darn cheeseburger I've ever had from the South Side Six that's right next to the bank I use.  They were having a Wednesday special so I went ahead.  Since I was there, I picked up some humus and pita chips.  They make it right there and it's the best!  If you live in or around Bowling Green, you gotta try it!  And the cheeseburgers! :)  

***{{{NEWS FLASH}}}***

The PSP  NOOK is now a (.com)!
We are now our own Entity on the Web!
Don't know us?  Well come on over!

We are a Paint Shop Pro Group of
friendly members, lots of challenges and things 
to keep you busy, plus we have
weekly drawings/free psp tube every
Friday.  

We also have monthly Banner contests
"WITH PRIZES", you betcha!!!

So if you like to create tags, forum sets, banners,
snaggables, we have lots for you to do! 

And even if you don't make tags but love to collect
them, we have that too!

Open invitation to all to join our family!  
Only requirement is a once a month post to say
hi.  We do member sweeps every so often.

Visit Us at the PSP Nook!

Have a great night everyone!
Hugs,


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Niters



No comments:

Post a Comment