Sunday, June 3, 2012

I know, it's been a few days but it was a rough week.  Things are happening beyond my control and I'm having to adapt and change a few things around to be able to deal with them better.  I'm pretty adaptable, it just takes a little time to figure it out.

It's a good day today.  Nothing major.  Criminal Minds marathon, 2 new Criminal Minds, then the new "Glades" season starts tonight followed by "Longmire".  I'm not much of a cowboy movie person, but I like Katee Sakoff and Lou Diamond Phillips and want to at least give it a try.

Anyway, I've got some photos of this years garden.  Flowers and veggies are coming up real nice.  Toward the back of the fence, next to the building, you can see where my Sunflowers are coming up.  Right behind them lives a bunny family.  So go my snow peas. lol
                                           If you click on this photo,

 it'll take you to the album I have my garden pix in.

I have some new Furbabe photos too.  Well, yeah....
                           Just click the pic.

"The show is way better from this angle mom"...

Now off to try one  of those new Snickers ice cream bars. hmmm or mmmm

Later taters.
Hugs,



Visit Us at the PSP Nook!





No comments:

Post a Comment