Monday, March 25, 2013

OMG what a crazy Monday it's been!  We got snow to begin with.  Thank God whoever shoveled our sidewalks was kind enough to shovel off my ramp!  How awesome of them!!!

Then Anna's phone went nutz on her and I couldn't get a hold of her for bean soup!  Her boss was trying to get hold of her.  She finally got home, tired and angry but got back in touch with her employer to verify her new hours for the next couple of days.  Whew!!!

All day it was phone and message tag between her boss and her cell phone which had gone wonky.

So everything with Anna worked out finally.

I was fit to be tied last night after I'd posted all my tuts and the Mystery tut.  OMG I had no idea that all we could use were FTU scrap kits in the tuts!  And, I had mistaken the order in which we post the Mystery tut.  So mine was deleted and the person who was supposed to post got hers posted.  So I spent a couple more hours re-posting tuts and animated tuts plus the Mod's tuts so they all had FTU kits to use.  My problem is that forever, since everyone is using PTU tubes in their tuts, to me it was "what's the diff" so wasn't worrying about FTU scrap kits. ugh and ugh!  Phooey, they're done now and now I know.  PTU tube or not, the scrapkit has to be FTU. sheesh!  Who knew???  I didn't!  Thank goodness another Mod pm'd me and let me know about it.

I made cheeseburgers for supper yesterday.  Dumb move on my part.  I don't get any more pain patches until Wednesday so all night and today my stomache's been killing me.  It's better now after nothing but liquids.  So for supper today I made egg drop soup and had some buttery crackers with it.  Oh yeah, I finally figured out how to make perfect egg drop soup!!!

2 cups of water and 5 chicken boullion cubes to boil.
1 cup of water in a cup with 3 tablespoons of corn starch, mix well.

Pour into pan of boiling water/boullion cubes, lower to medium heat and stir until thickened.

Take 3 eggs, seperate the whites from the yolks.

Slowly pour in the whites to the medium heat soup.  They cook perfect in a minute and it tastes so good.  I had some buttery crackers with it and it made a great supper!

Well, that's it for me...

Ciao!


No comments:

Post a Comment