Monday, March 26, 2012

Good morning to you all!  It's chilly willy here today! brrr 39 degrees!  I had to turn the furnace back on for a while! sheesh!

I made an April 2012 Calendar I'd like to share with you.  Hope you like!
Sizes are 1024 x 768  and 800 x 600.  
Thum preview:



Well my newly adopted kitty is a Persian.  I thought maybe
by the photos I found on line that he may have
been a Russian, Siberian Longhair.  
But the vet set me straight. lol  

He's also being stubborn about his potty habits.  I think I need 
another litter box for him.  Some cats are like that.  
They just don't like to share. lol

I hope the flowers that I planted outside can hold up.  Now we
have a freeze watch for tonight. ugh.  Last week was so
beautiful in the 70's and 80's I didn't think it'd be getting so
cold again.  

Check out all of the PSP Tube Stores!  They are all having
Gorgeous Spring and Easter sales!  PSP TubeStop has some
I'm headed for on Wednesday! :)


Have a great day wherever you are!

hugs,


Just added the Bee Gees Sound .
Enjoy.


Visit Us 







No comments:

Post a Comment