Saturday, March 10, 2012

Only 7 more days till the green beer starts flowing and the Corned Beef and Cabbage starts cooking.  It's a beautiful Saturday March 10 today!  I'm smiling because it's the anniversary of my first wedding.  That marriage lasted 5 years.  Each of my other two lasted 5 years.  I guess that's all the longer that I can hold on to and be with a man. roflmao!  Oh well, sorry guys, no longer interested. lol  I've come to love my freedom more than anything.  Me and my cats, Tobey and Buttons. ha, ha

The sun is shining bright!  It's 47 degrees.  A little warmer and I would open the door and windows, but not quite yet!

I am so glad yesterday is done and gone.  Fibro brain fog is a nightmare!  OMG I can't believe the goofs I did yesterday!  But they happened and I ended up apologizing all over the place to the groups I'm in so they'd know I was going off line and letting my brain take a break. UGH!

Today's much better.  I can think again! YIPPEE!  So I uploaded a ton of Flower Photos over at 4TARTLovers in the Members Galleries so that our members would have some Flower Photos to snag and use in tags and stuff.  Three pages of them! lol

Sometime next week, I'll get some Landscape Photos loaded into a new album to share at 4TARTLovers also.  Then following will be two galleries of Winter/Snow/Ice Storm Photos.  Not today though.  I'm not going to take any chances on the Fog coming back.

Have a great day everyone!  It's an Awesome Saturday!
Hugs,
Rhonda

Visit Us 


1 comment:

  1. Hey Sweetie, I'm so glad your having a better day after your foggy episode last night :) Sorry I haven't been around much today, but was working on a top secret project and well, If I told you I would end up on the missing list lol. Just kidding. But I've got to leave the project as a surpise for now. I hope your evening goes as good as your day hon. If you get board shoot me an email and we can chitter chatter if nothing else ;)

    Big hugs and much ♥

    ReplyDelete